- Analysis of how the Website is used by its visitors
- Tailoring of content based on how the users use the Website
- Tailoring of advertisements in various media channels based on how the Website’s users use the Website
This Website utilizes both its own and third-party cookies. If you don’t want the cookies to be saved in your Web browser it is possible to partially or completely block cookies. It is also possible to remove cookies after they have already been saved to your browser. Both of these actions are accessible through the settings in your web browser and exactly how you do it depends on which Web browser you use. You can use the browser’s help function for more detailed information on how this is done in the Web browser you use. As a visitor to a Website you should be aware that there may be some consequences if you choose not to save, or to remove, cookies and that some parts of the Website may not function.
If you have any specific questions about how cookies are used on this website then you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
About the use of business contact details
Aptilo Networks retains business contact details of people that:
- Have filled in an interest form at our Website
- Have opted-in to receive Aptilo’s newsletter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time
- Have inquired about our services Have met with us at events
- Have provided contact details personally or via an associate
These details are used by Aptilo to enable accurate profiling for future marketing correspondence and sales activities.
We do not pass these details on to third parties or business partners without prior consent.
Aptilo will only send communications that we believe to be relevant to you; in your business role, the marketplace in which your business operates or to the services that your business offers.
Aptilo holds an extensive Security Policy surrounding all aspects of the network and the data stored within it, and has installed firewalls and other security systems to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of information only to those that are authorized to access it.