The Aptilo Service Management Platform™ (SMP) has won many awards for specific features. This time around we asked the judges to look at the bigger picture – how we deliver on the promises to end-users, B2B customers and service providers. Fingers crossed for December 8!
Blog posts – Guest Wi-Fi
On behalf of Aptilo Networks, I am delighted to share some exciting news.
Enea AB, a public company based in Kista Sweden, today announced that it has acquired Aptilo Networks.
Read the press release here.
Aptilo will continue our current strategic direction and investing in new product and service innovation. Aptilo will continue to operate under our own brand and retain the current leadership structure. This will allow us to maintain our strong leadership in Wi-Fi Service Management and grow our new service offerings within IoT Connectivity Management as planned.
With a clear product and strategy alignment between the two companies, we anticipate significant benefits for our customers. Being part of Enea will strengthen our partnerships with existing and new customers as well as further enhance our capabilities particularly in areas of Network Virtualization, 5G core functions and Traffic Intelligence & Management.
A global supplier of innovative software products for 4G and 5G mobile core, Enea has operated in the telecom software and services market for more than forty years, demonstrating strong financial stability and innovation. Recognizing Aptilo as a leader in Wi-Fi and IoT connectivity management, Enea announced that the planned acquisition strengthens their data management portfolio, expands their reach with existing and new customers, and creates interesting business opportunities in the fields of 5G, Internet of Things, and SaaS. To learn more about Enea, visit: www.enea.com.
Mobile telecommunications is in the midst of an exciting time, with 5G, Wi-Fi 6 and IoT in strong execution. We remain committed to both our employees and our customers as together we navigate the times ahead!
Retail, healthcare, hospitality, municipalities, airports and the enterprise sector. As a service provider you can tap into these business-to-business (B2B) opportunities when developing your B2B Wi-Fi offerings with a managed guest Wi-Fi service.
But there is so much more to gain from B2B Wi-Fi services, than just the additional revenue as such. Learn more on the dynamical effects B2B Wi-Fi have on a service provider’s business and how it can pave the way for Small-Cells and IoT business.
Topics covered include:
- Carrier Wi-Fi is evolving.
- The dynamic effects of an operator managed guest Wi-Fi service.
- Site acquisition, how can a B2B guest Wi-Fi service help?
- Can Wi-Fi be a vehicle to deploy small cells?
- Is Hotspot 2.0 / Passpoint really what a business customer wants?
- How the right captive portal design can increase revenue by 15%.
- Critical success factors for a B2B guest Wi-Fi service?
- What about privacy and legislations such as GDPR?
- It’s not just about connecting people anymore, Wi-Fi IoT is a new opportunity.
Like the great Swede Zlatan Ibrahimović, Aptilo scored a hat trick this week being nominated for THREE Wi-Fi NOW Awards! We started out in 2001 as well… Congrats to Zlatan for his award nominations and congrats to the Aptilo team!
- Nominated for Best Wi-Fi Internet of Things (IoT) Product, providing zero touch connectivity for Wi-Fi based IoT devices.
- Aptilo’s work with pioneering carrier Swisscom has been nominated for Best Wi-Fi Service Provider.
- Aptilo SMP’s Consent and Personal Data Management Solution, nominated for Best Service Provider Wi-Fi Solution.
We are not exhibiting at Wi-Fi NOW this year, but we will sure to attend and hopefully pick up a few awards. See you at Wi-Fi Now Berlin! You should really go there, previous year’s events have been some of the best Wi-Fi events ever.