THE MASS-MARKET FOR IOT CONNECTIVITY MAY BE WI-FI
And, Aptilo Zero-touch Wi-Fi IoT Connectivity is leading the way
An astonishing 80% (or 17.8 billion devices) of all IoT devices in 2024 will use short-range radio technologies such as Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is everywhere in the homes and businesses and should be the natural choice for many stationary IoT devices. Yet, the industry equips things that stay in the same place indoors with SIM-cards. Why?
Attend this Webinar to find out how the Aptilo Zero-touch Wi-Fi IoT Connectivity™ innovation will open up a mass-market for IoT based on Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi IoT devices will just securely fly on to the Wi-Fi network when people switch them on for the first time. Gone is the tedious manual onboarding of each device.
IN THIS SESSION (45min + Q&A):
- An overview of the IoT connectivity landscape.
- Use cases for Wi-Fi IoT.
- How WiFi 6 will help the IoT business case
- Alternatives for Wi-Fi IoT connectivity
- How the Aptilo Zero-touch Wi-Fi IoT Connectivity solution works.
- Workload for the enterprise and device manufacturers with and without Zero-touch.
- More about Aptilo’s Unified IoT Connectivity vision.
TWO WEBINAR SESSIONS ON TUE DEC 3 – BOTH AVAILABLE LATER ON-DEMAND
Please sign up for the 9am or 6pm session by clicking on one of the banners below.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) has selected us to speak at their Partner Solution Speaker Series at mobile world congress, CC1.3 across the AWS Meeting Pods.
Aptilo’s CTO Jonas Björklund will speak about the Wi-Fi IoT opportunity on Wednesday, February 27 at 4-5 pm. Our award-winning Aptilo Zero-touch Wi-Fi IoT Connectivity™ service on Amazon AWS is a catalyst for the mass-market of Wi-Fi based IoT. Register by email.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the future of IoT.
Gone is insecure and manual onboarding of every Wi-Fi IoT device. Let them just securely fly on to the Wi-Fi network and connect with Amazon AWS IoT Core!
We are proud to launch this service that has been tested and verified in cooperation with Amazon.
Learn more about this game-changer in Wi-Fi-based IoT.
Like the great Swede Zlatan Ibrahimović, Aptilo scored a hat trick this week being nominated for THREE Wi-Fi NOW Awards! We started out in 2001 as well… Congrats to Zlatan for his award nominations and congrats to the Aptilo team!
- Nominated for Best Wi-Fi Internet of Things (IoT) Product, providing zero touch connectivity for Wi-Fi based IoT devices.
- Aptilo’s work with pioneering carrier Swisscom has been nominated for Best Wi-Fi Service Provider.
- Aptilo SMP’s Consent and Personal Data Management Solution, nominated for Best Service Provider Wi-Fi Solution.
We are not exhibiting at Wi-Fi NOW this year, but we will sure to attend and hopefully pick up a few awards. See you at Wi-Fi Now Berlin! You should really go there, previous year’s events have been some of the best Wi-Fi events ever.