PROFITABLE MANAGED WI-FI – APTILO VIRTUAL SP
So far, operators have mainly sold Guest Wi-Fi services to their business customers and have avoided corporate IT-services. It has been too costly to set up and maintain multiple private networks to tenants. With the Aptilo virtual service provider (Virtual SP) concept, it’s finally possible for service providers to also scale their managed corporate Wi-Fi services by making their business customers into virtual service providers.
This concept is ideal when targeting business customers such as Real Estate, Co-Working Offices, Apartment owners (MDU) and Shopping malls. These verticals all need to provide multiple tenants with their own private network and Wi-Fi service.
ATTEND THIS WEBINAR TO FIND OUT:
- Why the Virtual SP concept is key to a profitable Managed Wi-Fi service.
- How it works and why it is B2B Wi-Fi 2.0.
- How you can push out the daily administration to business customers.
- How business customers can allow tenants to administer their own users.
- The use cases for the Virtual SP concept at different verticals.
The Aptilo Virtual SP solution recently won the ‘Best Wi-Fi Network Technology’ award at the 2019 WBA Industry Awards.
TWO WEBINAR SESSIONS ON WEDNESDAY 23 – BOTH AVAILABLE LATER ON-DEMAND
Please sign up for the 9am or 6pm session by clicking on one of the banners below.