Retail, healthcare, hospitality, municipalities, airports and the enterprise sector. As a service provider you can tap into these business-to-business (B2B) opportunities when developing your B2B Wi-Fi offerings with a managed guest Wi-Fi service.
But there is so much more to gain from B2B Wi-Fi services, than just the additional revenue as such. Learn more on the dynamical effects B2B Wi-Fi have on a service provider’s business and how it can pave the way for Small-Cells and IoT business.
Topics covered include:
- Carrier Wi-Fi is evolving.
- The dynamic effects of an operator managed guest Wi-Fi service.
- Site acquisition, how can a B2B guest Wi-Fi service help?
- Can Wi-Fi be a vehicle to deploy small cells?
- Is Hotspot 2.0 / Passpoint really what a business customer wants?
- How the right captive portal design can increase revenue by 15%.
- Critical success factors for a B2B guest Wi-Fi service?
- What about privacy and legislations such as GDPR?
- It’s not just about connecting people anymore, Wi-Fi IoT is a new opportunity.