THE MASS-MARKET FOR IOT CONNECTIVITY MAY BE WI-FI
And, Aptilo Zero-touch Wi-Fi IoT Connectivity is leading the way
An astonishing 80% (or 17.8 billion devices) of all IoT devices in 2024 will use short-range radio technologies such as Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is everywhere in the homes and businesses and should be the natural choice for many stationary IoT devices. Yet, the industry equips things that stay in the same place indoors with SIM-cards. Why?
Attend this Webinar to find out how the Aptilo Zero-touch Wi-Fi IoT Connectivity™ innovation will open up a mass-market for IoT based on Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi IoT devices will just securely fly on to the Wi-Fi network when people switch them on for the first time. Gone is the tedious manual onboarding of each device.
IN THIS SESSION (45min + Q&A):
- An overview of the IoT connectivity landscape.
- Use cases for Wi-Fi IoT.
- How WiFi 6 will help the IoT business case
- Alternatives for Wi-Fi IoT connectivity
- How the Aptilo Zero-touch Wi-Fi IoT Connectivity solution works.
- Workload for the enterprise and device manufacturers with and without Zero-touch.
- More about Aptilo’s Unified IoT Connectivity vision.
TWO WEBINAR SESSIONS ON TUE DEC 3 – BOTH AVAILABLE LATER ON-DEMAND
Please sign up for the 9am or 6pm session by clicking on one of the banners below.