TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR AIRPORT WI-FI
All these stakeholders. How can airports help them and reach the targets on operational efficiency at the same time?
For security and interference reasons, there should only be one major Wi-Fi network at the airport. If you do not want to allow the different stakeholders to build their own network, you will have to provide the functions they need.
Functions such as:
- Multi-language login pages.
- Fair roaming agreements with national and international providers.
- Different login pages based on location with special branding for stakeholders.
- Wi-Fi analytics.
- User engagement via captive portals, SMS and e-mail.
- Wholesale support to charge the different stakeholders.
- Possibility to integrate with different stakeholders’ systems and loyalty programs.
- Separate the network in a public and private side, to facilitate use of the Wi-Fi network for airport staff and contractors.
- Enforce QoS policies to provide an optimized user experience for different users and user groups.
You will have to become a service provider, with guest Wi-Fi solutions for many different verticals. But, it need not to be that complicated.
Turn to the only Wi-Fi service management provider that has experience with all guest Wi-Fi verticals, service provider Wi-Fi and has a solution for IoT. Turn to Aptilo.
The Aptilo Service Management Platform™ (SMP) with the multi-tenancy Aptilo SMP Venue Wi-Fi Manager™ (VWM) is built for providing guest Wi-Fi services adapted to the needs of different types of companies e.g. your stakeholders. Your business customers will also help you to managed the system as Aptilo SMP VWM has captive portals that anyone can update and user friendly analytics. The Aptilo SMP also features interfaces and API’s for integration with your existing systems.
Aptilo’s experts can help you to manage the Aptilo SMP from one of our data centers our yours, through the Aptilo Managed Service™.
If you want to start with a plain guest Wi-Fi service for passengers, go with the Aptilo Guest Wi-Fi Cloud™. You can always move to Aptilo SMP at a later stage.