With Wi-Fi Calling mobile operators can use any Wi-Fi network for voice calls, even the ones in people’s homes. Wi-Fi Calling enable you to offer coverage for voice services everywhere people spend most of their time.
- Single, uniform voice dialer on their smartphone.
- Allows for voice services over any Wi-Fi network (home, office, hotspots).
- Wi-Fi Calling provides better indoor coverage.
- Seamless call transfer support between Wi-Fi and LTE (using VoLTE) and specific support in the device.
- Roaming charges will be minimized, if the operator is using the same business model as T-Mobile. A call from anywhere in the world will be charged as a mobile call in your home mobile network whenever you have access to the Internet over Wi-Fi.